Reload this Page >

Moving to the UK early 2015 - Excited and terrified

Moving to the UK early 2015 - Excited and terrified

Old Nov 22nd 2014, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

joschedler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to the UK early 2015 - Excited and terrified

Hi there,

Hubby, Beagle, miniature poodle and I are moving back to the UK after spending all my life in South Africa except for the first 5 years in the UK. We have decided, at age 50, to have a severe change in lifestyle. Not knowing as yet, where exactly we will live, or what we'll do for a living is a huge leap of faith but it just feels right. I am a self employed real estate agent and hubby is a construction project manager but we are open minded and will do anything legal and fun to earn a living. So appreciative that we have a forum like this to ask questions and help one another.
Old Nov 22nd 2014, 6:51 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to the UK early 2015 - Excited and terrified

welcome to BE. see you have found the Moving Back to UK forum, hopefully when they wake you will get the answers you need

wish you well
Old Nov 23rd 2014, 11:47 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum
Old Nov 25th 2014, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

Manx_9889 is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome,

I am a South African living in the Isle of man and possibly moving to the US next year. So i understand the issues you are going through. About too naturalise here in the UK and 48 of age. so similiar in many aspects !!!

m
Old Nov 25th 2014, 8:53 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi guys and welcome to BE.

As you have already found the MBTTUK forum , I'll just say Happy Posting there .

Any problems give one of us a shout.