Reload this Page >

Moving to Sydney advice required

Moving to Sydney advice required

Old Jul 1st 2017, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

MovingtoNSW is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Moving to Sydney advice required

Hi Guys,
Wondered if anyone can advise please? I've accepted a job in NSW and my new company are sponsoring both myself and hubby on a 457, However Hubby is looking to gain employment as soon as we get there so wanted to do as much prep before arrival as poss.
Hubby is a brickie, which is in the skills wanted list and need to ascertain what paperwork he needs in place to enable him to work is it just a white card or does he need to complete a skills test also ?
Info I'm reading online is confusing me slightly as it all focuses on obtaining a Visa, our Visa is sorted he isn't the primary applicant.

Any advice would be appricated.
Old Jul 1st 2017, 1:34 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Sydney advice required

Originally Posted by MovingtoNSW
Hi Guys,
Wondered if anyone can advise please? I've accepted a job in NSW and my new company are sponsoring both myself and hubby on a 457, However Hubby is looking to gain employment as soon as we get there so wanted to do as much prep before arrival as poss.
Hubby is a brickie, which is in the skills wanted list and need to ascertain what paperwork he needs in place to enable him to work is it just a white card or does he need to complete a skills test also ?
Info I'm reading online is confusing me slightly as it all focuses on obtaining a Visa, our Visa is sorted he isn't the primary applicant.

Any advice would be appricated.
Welcome to BE

Please take a few minutes to have a read of the site rules, beige bar at the top, and, should you have any site related problems please feel free to contact one of the moderators, names in bold at the bottom of the forum page.

as this forum is only for introductions you would be better off asking your question in the Australia forum.

Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) - British Expats
Old Jul 5th 2017, 9:49 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Sydney advice required

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary