Reload this Page >

moving to spain

moving to spain

Old Feb 8th 2015, 11:53 am
Just Joined

jaseywasey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default moving to spain

Oh the wonder of the internet ?

I am looking for some advice I am a 43 year old married to a lovely woman with a beautiful 15 yr old daughter we have lived in ireland for 11 years and have come to the decision that we are going to move to spain !!!
Ive sold my business and are ready to go but we dont know where to go the main issue is my daughter as she is 15 we need to get her into an english speaking school and i would like to live near the coast but not in the middle of tourist central
i would really appreciate any advice we are into our harley davidson and would like to be close to a club etc

thanks jasey wasey
Old Feb 8th 2015, 5:18 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving to spain

Hi Jasey wasey; welcome to BE

Have you found the Spain section of the forum yet?

Spain - British Expats

I suggest you post your queries about location and Harley clubs in there - it looks like a reasonably busy area of the site so hopefully you should get some good replies. Good luck and yell out if you need any help
Old Feb 12th 2015, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

time4tea is an unknown quantity at this point

You pretty much need to focus on two areas, the Costa Del Sol or Benidorm / Murcia as they are the two major UK expat areas.

As you can see from my details, im in the Costa Del Sol and know that the vast majority of schools are bi lingual as well as having all the things from the UK you may want, ie, UK style shopping, etc. We even have an Iceland supermarket near us!

The Costa Del Sol is huge and there are many areas that are not in the main 'tourist' areas. Basically, the further away you get from Malaga, the less 'touristy' it gets. You also have the bonus of getting closer to Gibraltar which basically, IS the UK.
Old Feb 12th 2015, 5:19 pm
Just Joined

jaseywasey is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the advice its a big move and i want to get it right
Old Feb 13th 2015, 1:04 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jaseywasey

I am looking for some advice I am a 43 year old married to a lovely woman with a beautiful 15 yr old daughter we have lived in ireland for 11 years and have come to the decision that we are going to move to spain !!!
Ive sold my business and are ready to go but we dont know where to go the main issue is my daughter as she is 15 we need to get her into an english speaking school and i would like to live near the coast but not in the middle of tourist central
i would really appreciate any advice we are into our harley davidson and would like to be close to a club etc

thanks jasey wasey

Hi there and welcome to Be from me also.

I see you have found your way to the Spain forum. Lots of people on there who will be happy to help and guide the best they can.

Good luck
Old Feb 13th 2015, 3:38 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaseywasey

thanks jasey wasey

Just dropped by to say...welcome to our cyber community of British Expats.