Go Back   British Expats / Introduction / The Welcome Inn

Closed Thread

Old May 23rd 2010, 10:54 am   #1
2shoes Female
Just Joined

2shoes is just really nice2shoes is just really nice2shoes is just really nice2shoes is just really nice2shoes is just really nice2shoes is just really nice2shoes is just really nice2shoes is just really nice
Default Moving to Riyadh this summer

Hi there,
My husband is starting work in Riyadh on 1st July. We (our 2 year old and I) hope to join him sometime in August, assuming job and visas run smoothly.
We left Spain in 2008, and so far we have been in Dubai and Oman, a year each. This next one is expected to be longer... so maybe see you there?
I am reading various threads on the Forum -to meet people/network, and also to find tots groups or nurseries so our daughter can start in September.
I don't want to ask questions already answered so will continue to search the numerous threads.
However, I am open to any helpful suggestions. THANKS
Old May 23rd 2010, 4:44 pm   #2
Super Moderator

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Riyadh this summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2shoes View Post
Hi there,
My husband is starting work in Riyadh on 1st July. We (our 2 year old and I) hope to join him sometime in August, assuming job and visas run smoothly.
We left Spain in 2008, and so far we have been in Dubai and Oman, a year each. This next one is expected to be longer... so maybe see you there?
I am reading various threads on the Forum -to meet people/network, and also to find tots groups or nurseries so our daughter can start in September.
I don't want to ask questions already answered so will continue to search the numerous threads.
However, I am open to any helpful suggestions. THANKS
Hello 2shoes and welcome to BE.

As this forum is purely to welcome new members to BE...the best forum to ask questions about Riyadh is our Middle East forums and I see you've already started posting in there. Hopefully you will get many useful answers to your questions.

The moderators for the ME forums are Bob, NorthernLad and rowell...although any mod or admin will be pleased to help you.

I hope all goes well with the move to Riyadh.

Please contact me here if you have any site related problems.
Old May 24th 2010, 5:28 pm   #3
2shoes Female
Just Joined

2shoes is just really nice2shoes is just really nice2shoes is just really nice2shoes is just really nice2shoes is just really nice2shoes is just really nice2shoes is just really nice2shoes is just really nice

Thank you. Moving somewhere new always poses interesting new challenges.
Old May 24th 2010, 10:31 pm   #4
Super Moderator

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2shoes View Post
Thank you. Moving somewhere new always poses interesting new challenges.
Oh yes...some more interesting than others.

Please contact me here if you have any site related problems.
Closed Thread

Go Back   British Expats / Introduction / The Welcome Inn