Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

From Glasgow to Riyadh in August ....

From Glasgow to Riyadh in August ....

Old May 24th 2010, 10:50 pm
Just Joined

aliyairfan is just really nicealiyairfan is just really nicealiyairfan is just really nicealiyairfan is just really nicealiyairfan is just really nicealiyairfan is just really nicealiyairfan is just really nicealiyairfan is just really nice
Default From Glasgow to Riyadh in August ....

A bit nervous for this big move. New to this very informative and helpful forum.
Old May 25th 2010, 12:45 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From Glasgow to Riyadh in August ....

Originally Posted by aliyairfan
A bit nervous for this big move. New to this very informative and helpful forum.
Hi and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy being part of our community. There is nothing like doing lots of research before a move, and nothing better than speaking to those who have already made the move before you as you get the info first hand, and you will find lots of that here.

I see you've already found your way to our Middle East forum but if you ever have any site questions please do not hesitate to let me or any of the moderators know. The moderators in the ME forum are Bob, NorthernLad and rowell.
Old May 25th 2010, 6:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From Glasgow to Riyadh in August ....

Originally Posted by aliyairfan
Hi there aliyairfan.

I fully understand your worries...moving to a foreign country is a huge leap to take. I'm sure you will find loads of helpful members and information in our ME forums. As Sue said...it's best to gather as much info as you can before you move...and BE is the very place to find it.

Good luck and please shout out if you need any assistance.