Moving to Qatar for Sidra

Moving to Qatar for Sidra

Old Apr 7th 2015, 8:57 am
Just Joined

NeoNursey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Qatar for Sidra

Hi everyone
I'm new to this so I have no idea if I have posted on the right bit or not 🙈
I have a job with Sidra in Qatar and its been over a year since the offer. The schedule for moving over keeps changing and was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat or knows anymore of when to the move may actually be? I have a few properties I rent out but don't want to put money into them if I will be moving away within the year. Also career wise I have a lot of projects but again don't want to commit to a 18month course if the move is before then. Tried contacting HR but keep getting told they don't know when the move will be but opening date is now 2016, 4 years after originally planned!!! Not filling me with confidence to work for them as its going on further with no information.
Old Apr 7th 2015, 9:22 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Qatar for Sidra

Hello Welcome to the forum and thanks for introducing yourself in the Welcome Inn....which is a general introductory section.

You would probably be best re-posting in the Middle East section of the forum. You'll find plenty of folks living in Qatar. Sidra? I'm not sure....but one way to find out. Here's a link to the section:
Middle East - British Expats
Old Apr 7th 2015, 1:48 pm
Just Joined

NeoNursey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Qatar for Sidra

Thanks bakedbean!!!