Reload this Page >

Moving to northern Tuscany

Moving to northern Tuscany

Old Apr 29th 2013, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

Joboss05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to northern Tuscany

Hi all,
Moving to Tuscany in sep of this year. Initially going to rent for 6 months and then will decide if we will buy and stay. Can anyone suggest a rental? Looking for something in a community so we can converse with the locals.

Cheers Joboss
Old Apr 30th 2013, 9:15 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to northern Tuscany

Hi Joboss and welcome to the forum

Wow... Tuscany sounds exciting. If you haven't yet checked it out, do pop over to the Italy section of this forum and join in with some topics in there. You might like to start a new topic on there asking the above question. You'll get more response from those in Italy in that section. You can follow the quick link below.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=77

All the best
Old Apr 30th 2013, 9:29 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joboss05
Hi all,
Moving to Tuscany in sep of this year. Initially going to rent for 6 months and then will decide if we will buy and stay. Can anyone suggest a rental? Looking for something in a community so we can converse with the locals.

Cheers Joboss
Joboss,

hopefully we will see you in the Italy forum soon, there will be some Northerners who can help I am sure. Being a Roman there is not much I can offer in answer to your specific question but there are some incredibly helpful and knowledgeable people on the Italy forum.

ciao

Mike
Old Apr 30th 2013, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

Joboss05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
Joboss,

hopefully we will see you in the Italy forum soon, there will be some Northerners who can help I am sure. Being a Roman there is not much I can offer in answer to your specific question but there are some incredibly helpful and knowledgeable people on the Italy forum.

ciao

Mike
Many thanks mike.
Old May 5th 2013, 7:19 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary