Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moving to Brittany

Moving to Brittany

Old Jul 21st 2017, 9:21 am
Just Joined

StephenD22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Brittany

My name is Steve,57, and my wife is Isabelle, somewhat younger. We are relocating to Brittany to start a new life, for myself at least Isabelle was born in Brittany and is returning home after 20 years in London. As we were both self employed, myself as an electrician and Isabelle as a special effects painter and muralist, in England we wish to start a business in France and would welcome the friendship and advice that expats can provide.
Salut,
Steve
Old Jul 21st 2017, 1:58 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Brittany

Hi Steve and welcome to BE

Thanks for the introduction. So you and your wife will be returning to her home country to live and start a new business. How exciting.

Before venturing in the France forum located here France - British Expats please have a read of the site rules for posting.

The best of wishes for a successful move.