Reload this Page >

Moving to Birmingham AL later this year

Moving to Birmingham AL later this year

Old Jan 16th 2015, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

Simon89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Birmingham AL later this year

Hi all,

Have found threads on this forum popping up in various Google searches as I continue to prepare to relocate to Birmingham, AL sometime later this year on a K1 visa (sent off and in the early stages of being processed)

I'm sure I'll share my story in more detail on other threads as time goes on, but any help regarding the process of moving to the States, tips, things to remember etc. will be much appreciated.

Old Jan 17th 2015, 1:17 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Birmingham AL later this year

Hi Simon and welcome to BE

Lots of lovely people in the USA forum that maybe able to help you with any questions ou may have

USA - British Expats
Old Jan 17th 2015, 11:03 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simon89
Hi all,

Have found threads on this forum popping up in various Google searches as I continue to prepare to relocate to Birmingham, AL sometime later this year on a K1 visa (sent off and in the early stages of being processed)

I'm sure I'll share my story in more detail on other threads as time goes on, but any help regarding the process of moving to the States, tips, things to remember etc. will be much appreciated.

Welcome to BE.

I have just replied to your thread in the US forum. I hope you enjoy being part of our cyber community of British Expats.
Old Jan 17th 2015, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Simon89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, I will take a look now