Reload this Page >

Moving back to the UK

Moving back to the UK

Old Jul 26th 2012, 1:55 am
Just Joined

nannab is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving back to the UK

Hi Everyone ,
I am really new at this , my family consists of myself my daughter and adopted twin sons , both of whom are globally delayed and have a chromosome 2 deletion with at least 4 genes missing. Their birth mother lives in the UK and has learning disabilities which prevented her caring for the boys , she is my daughters half sister and we fought for 2yrs to adopt the boys and keep them in the family . We had been living in Australia for years and returned here after the adoption however we now know we are happier in the UK and the services the boys and I need are there . I am helping my daughter by sharing the care of the boys as there is no respite here and as I said no services either , we live in a regional area and are currently in the process of legal action against the boys school for discrimination , she is midway through a bachelor of nursing degree via distance education . I am also disabled and need a bi lateral knee replacement , also not likely to happen here , we hope to return to the UK this time next year .
Old Jul 26th 2012, 12:29 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to the UK

Welcome to BE.

We have lots of members like yourself moving back so I am sure you will pick up a few tips from each other.

I see you are finding your way around ok, but if you get stuck on anything please give me a shout.
Old Jul 26th 2012, 12:44 pm
Just Joined

britishj is an unknown quantity at this point

Could you direct me to where I can get shared information about shipping household contents, from Ontario to UK? Thanks
Old Jul 26th 2012, 12:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britishj
Could you direct me to where I can get shared information about shipping household contents, from Ontario to UK? Thanks
Try posting in our Moving Back To The UK Forum or the Canada Forums.