Moving to Aus

Old Jul 13th 2011, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Witch will become famous soon enough
Default Moving to Aus

Hi everyone, especially to the Brits who have fallen in Love with an Ozzy and have decided to migrate and marry one I`ve got a whole bunch of questions starting from fiance visas to migrating and living in Australia...
Old Jul 13th 2011, 4:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Aus

Originally Posted by Witch
Hi everyone, especially to the Brits who have fallen in Love with an Ozzy and have decided to migrate and marry one I`ve got a whole bunch of questions starting from fiance visas to migrating and living in Australia...
Hello and welcome to BE.

I see you've jumped in and already started posting in the Australia Immigration Forum...good for you. The regulars in there will help walk you through the visa process.

We have a great bunch of people who post in our Australia Forums...they will give you tips and advice on life Down Under. The link I have given you will take you to the main index page of the Australia Forum...at the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums. The top forum is the Immigration Forum...the Main forum is for topics relating to Australia and The Barbie is for general chit chat. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...you'll find loads of useful info in there.

Before you begin posting please take time to read through the Site Rules and any stickied threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

Kelli28 is the concierge for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact Kelli.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alfresco.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help.
Old Jul 17th 2011, 3:41 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Witch
Hi witch,

Welcome to BE, I see you have dived right in. I hope you are enjoying being part of our community. Don't forget any site questions you know where we are
Old Jul 19th 2011, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

We found BE extremely helpful when we were going through our spousal immigration application (UK > Canada). Happy reading & researching!