Morning all

Old Sep 12th 2013, 8:54 am
Just Joined

EssexAbroad is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Morning all

New user, glad to find such a site for Expats worldwide.

My wife & I are shortly planning to move our young family over to South Florida due to work relocation from (not so sunny) Essex and we are hoping to find new friends who have been in the same situation, now living in this part of the USA.

I have dual citizenship so moving back is not an issue, but for my British family it will be a whole new ball game.

We are very sport minded, love the outdoors and seeing new places and learning new things.

I work in Aviation and well, seeing the planet and its different people so far has been interesting. Long may it continue.

Thanks all

David
Old Sep 12th 2013, 9:50 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Morning all

Originally Posted by EssexAbroad
New user, glad to find such a site for Expats worldwide.

My wife & I are shortly planning to move our young family over to South Florida due to work relocation from (not so sunny) Essex and we are hoping to find new friends who have been in the same situation, now living in this part of the USA.

I have dual citizenship so moving back is not an issue, but for my British family it will be a whole new ball game.

We are very sport minded, love the outdoors and seeing new places and learning new things.

I work in Aviation and well, seeing the planet and its different people so far has been interesting. Long may it continue.

Thanks all

David
Or evening from here

Hi David and welcome to BE

USA has its own section to the forum here - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57 so you should be able to find some useful info over there. Good luck with the move, and just shout for help if you get stuck
Old Sep 12th 2013, 10:46 am
Just Joined

EssexAbroad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Or evening from here

Hi David and welcome to BE

USA has its own section to the forum here - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57 so you should be able to find some useful info over there. Good luck with the move, and just shout for help if you get stuck
thank you - appreciate the welcome here
Old Sep 12th 2013, 12:48 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to the forum from another ex Essex resident
Old Sep 12th 2013, 5:04 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to BE!

P