Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Matt Fullerty, British Author

Matt Fullerty, British Author

Old Oct 17th 2009, 3:58 pm
Banned

mattfullerty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Matt Fullerty, British Author

Hi -- I am a Brit lost in America, currently living in Arlington, Virginia.

I currently teach as Professorial Lecturer in English at the George Washington University, Washington, DC.

Hope to meet more Brits online - I miss the ol' country!

Cheers,
Matt

Last edited by meauxna; Oct 17th 2009 at 4:21 pm. Reason: remove promotion
Old Oct 17th 2009, 4:23 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Matt Fullerty, British Author

Hi Matt, and welcome to BE!

The reason your posts haven't shown up is because they contain links, and remaind hidden until approved.
It's against the site rules to promote your business & endevours in the forums, so I removed that information while you get acquainted with the site. You can put a link to your website in your signature, but please don't multipost to the forums with your promotion.

thanks
Old Oct 17th 2009, 6:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattfullerty
Hi -- I am a Brit lost in America, currently living in Arlington, Virginia.

I currently teach as Professorial Lecturer in English at the George Washington University, Washington, DC.

Hope to meet more Brits online - I miss the ol' country!

Cheers,
Matt
Welcome Matt...why lost? do you need someone to send you a map?
Lots of Brits around here, jump in, the waters are 'usually' warm
Old Oct 17th 2009, 10:08 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Matt Fullerty, British Author

Hi welcome to BE!
Old Oct 18th 2009, 12:25 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE Matt

Nephew and niece in law both are grads of GWU's Law School and live in Virginia. Sorry, they are not British but Yanks.

Sorry you are missing the Old Country but I'm sure that GWU pays well enough for you to return to visit frequently or perhaps you can find a position in the UK now that you have experience in US education -- joke!

Lots of good folks here from the old country to hang out with. Have fun.

Last edited by Rete; Oct 18th 2009 at 12:27 am.