Lost Newbie

Old May 17th 2015, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

Devakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lost Newbie

Hello everyone!!!! I am the USC wife trying to get my UKC husband to America. Specifically Boise, Idaho as that is where I am from. We are currently living in Harlech, North Wales and have really loved living in the UK for the last 5 years, and we have only been married for 5 years so still newly weds.....As I have said I am from Idaho, my children, grandchildren and greats are there and I miss them. Have not seen them since my daughter passed in 2011. My husband is disabled, has Multiple Sclerosis, and is in a wheelchair, so he does not work but does get financial help from a family trust. I am his full-time carer and am not working. I am finding it very hard to take care of him on my own so hence the reason to return to the USA. He is my kids step-father. I am 63 years young and he is 62. Anyway this process is so daunting to me and finding it was much easier for me to get to the UK than to get him to USA. Hoping that our journey will be made a little bit smoother with all of your help if we need it. Thanks for listening and sorry so long. Take care
Old May 17th 2015, 12:19 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lost Newbie

Hello and welcome to the forum

Yes it's a tough job being a carer. That's great that you are thinking about getting some help. Very wise.

If you haven't already done so, do check out the USA section of the forum. I am sure the good folks will be able to help you out.