Lost and looking for help :(

Old Sep 1st 2015, 12:14 pm
SHF
Just Joined

SHF is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lost and looking for help :(

Hi all
first time on this forum hope this is correct please
I recently moved to France with my daughters in the UK i was a self employed childminder for the next year i am house sitting i applied and got my EHIC card for everyone, kids started school and i contacted HMRC they said i need to register with Social security here for medical treatment and pay my taxes to French dept even though i am still resident in the UK and only here for 1 year. Hoping this make sense to someone any advice or anyone had similar situation?
Thanks
Old Sep 1st 2015, 1:21 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lost and looking for help :(

Hello and welcome to the forum

I see you've found the France section of the forum OK and that's really the best place for you to ask any questions about life in France.
Old Sep 1st 2015, 1:35 pm
SHF
Just Joined

SHF is an unknown quantity at this point

hello

yeah I did
Old Sep 1st 2015, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

roess is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

I am married to a french man and have 4 english speaking children. I was hoping to met up with other english speaking children for my children. My eldest in 6 years old. I am also open to meeting people of any ages if they are near Vesoul or Luxeuil.
greetings ,

Elisabeth