Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Lost in Languedoc

Lost in Languedoc

Old Dec 15th 2010, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

Languedoc is just really niceLanguedoc is just really niceLanguedoc is just really niceLanguedoc is just really niceLanguedoc is just really niceLanguedoc is just really niceLanguedoc is just really niceLanguedoc is just really nice
Default Lost in Languedoc

Hello

This site is huge. Is anyone here based in the Languedoc-Roussillon region ?!
Old Dec 15th 2010, 1:08 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lost in Languedoc

Hi there and welcome to B.E.

It's my pleasure to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including France can be found here.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

Try posting your question here but thank you for stopping by the Welcome Inn first.

Enjoy B.E.

Alistair.
Old Dec 15th 2010, 1:40 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Languedoc
Hello

Hi,
Well, there's me, for a start! Post again on the France forum with your specific questions!
Old Dec 15th 2010, 1:47 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

Hi ya and a BIG welcome to BE. We've got a fab France forum with lots of great members who I am sure you will enjoy getting to know. The Concierge for the France forum is Ka Ora! so if you ever get stuck on anything site related please give him a shout, or any other Concierge or Moderator and we will be happy to help you out.

So get yourself over to the France forum and start making some new friends
Old Dec 15th 2010, 1:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

Hi there and welcome to BE.

As you can see from dmu's post we do have members living in that region. Here is the link to our France forum...why don't you pop over there and take a look around?

Ka Ora is the concierge for the France forums...he will act as your tour guide and help you find your way around BE's many forums.

Any problems or complaints should be addressed to a moderator. Mitzyboy is the moderator for the France forums but if he's not around any mod or admin will be pleased to help you.

I hope your enjoy your time with us.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

mpprh has a brilliant futurempprh has a brilliant futurempprh has a brilliant futurempprh has a brilliant futurempprh has a brilliant futurempprh has a brilliant future

Hi

I've been living in Languedoc for 11 years and have quite a good working knowledge of the area, if you need advice.

Peter