looking to relocate again.

Old Jan 16th 2015, 9:14 am
Just Joined

old timer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default looking to relocate again.

Hi Admin,
Thanks for accepting me to the group.
I am solo, <<<snip>>>

I am a 76 year old amateur artist and a former ex-pat who lived in Almeria region for 8 years. I returned to the U.K. 3 three years ago but find it hard to settle. I want to return to Spain this time to the Costa del Sol area as I have visited many times. Looking for tips and advice on small property to rent in the area if any one can help. I have a small dog rescued from Lanzarote that I keep for company and would like to bring him with me.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jan 16th 2015 at 9:19 pm. Reason: Plse read the Site Rules especially rule #9. Thanks
Old Jan 16th 2015, 12:12 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looking to relocate again.

Hello there and welcome to the forum

Suggest that you post some questions in the Spain section of the forum. I am sure the good folk in Spain will be able to advise you. All the best with your plans.
Old Jan 16th 2015, 9:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old timer
Hi Admin,
Thanks for accepting me to the group.
I am solo, <<<snip>>>

I am a 76 year old amateur artist and a former ex-pat who lived in Almeria region for 8 years. I returned to the U.K. 3 three years ago but find it hard to settle. I want to return to Spain this time to the Costa del Sol area as I have visited many times. Looking for tips and advice on small property to rent in the area if any one can help. I have a small dog rescued from Lanzarote that I keep for company and would like to bring him with me.
Hello and welcome to BE.

You will notice I have removed part of your post as you cannot use the forums to promote your Facebook group.

As Baked Bean suggested you would be best taking a look around our Spain forums...Spain - British Expats.

Welcome once again and if you have any site related problems pleas give me a shout.

Good luck with your plans.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jan 16th 2015 at 10:02 pm.
Old Jan 17th 2015, 5:56 am
Just Joined

old timer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jersey Girl,
thanks for the advice and sorry about F/B post. I wasn't trying to post My page intentionally although I see how it looks to you.
I was just trying to say a bit about myself i.e. solo, amateur artist and of course on F/B.
regards,
Tony