please help

Old Nov 7th 2013, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

Bt710956 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default please help

Hi I am from United states.We moved to Australia 3 years ago.We both(me and my wife)work as nurses.Pay is pretty good,but very expensive to live here in Australia.We have 2 kids,age 6 and 5.Recently we got a job offer from Nottingham.We are thinking about the move from Australia to Nottingham.Bit nervous about the whole idea THOUGH.We are hoping that this move would benefit with our kids education.How is Nottingham to raise a family?Suggestions please...
Old Nov 7th 2013, 5:59 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: please help

If accepting a job in Nottingham I would be careful to research exactly where I would want to live and which school would be best to send my children to as Nottingham has acquired the dubious accolade in recent years of being the "gun crime capital of the UK" although this does tend to be limited to the rougher housing estates. Other than that it's a pleasant enough city although I've only been there for one relatively short visit.