Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Long Live [s]the Queen[/s] British Expats forum

Long Live [s]the Queen[/s] British Expats forum

Old Oct 3rd 2014, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

VainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of light
Default Long Live [s]the Queen[/s] British Expats forum

Greetings citizens of Expatriationdom,

I am a Canadian woman in pursuit of inner flourishing. I long for adventure, the challenging exploration of new work horizons and cultural enrichment.

As a 22 years old 'survivor' of North America , my stagnant bottom wants to deport itself from the continent to land in European territory. I have my eyes set on England specifically-everything in this country from the bewitching architecture & scenery to the poetic imprint left by phenomenal writers like Blake & Shakespeare ensnares me the way a cuddly little snake would. Furthermore, as my career aspirations venture into the arts & entertainments sector, London would be an ideal corner to produce oeuvres.

I will likely only reach the uk in the next decade. Before I make my way to visa possession-retention, PR, IRL and citizenship, I will focus on blooming professionally in Canada and obtaining post secondary education. I might make a few detours in the USA or France depending on opportunities available, but that remains to be seen. Right now I am at a standstill in job advancement and am researching every possible venue to breed progress. If the situation persists, I might consider the Youth Mobility Scheme or SWAP route for the uk.

Anyhow...I am finding this forum as informative, if not more than gov sites, for needed information for expatriate processes. As part of my extensive life planning in the years to come, I will use BE as a guide to simplify my research. I will mostly grace the Canada and UK sub forums with my lurking presence.

In the hopes to transform this tattered feather into a bat skyrocketing in Burj khalifa heights, British Expats, I hail thee!
Old Oct 3rd 2014, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

VainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of lightVainQuill is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Long Live [s]the Queen[/s] British Expats forum

'The Queen' was meant to be crossed out, so if that could be modified...Damn those nonexistent computer skills...
Old Oct 3rd 2014, 12:30 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I can remove it, but I can't put a line through it as its part of the title. Do you want me to go ahead and take that bit out?

Oh and welcome to BE!!
Old Oct 4th 2014, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

In that case, it would be OK with just leaving it as it is.

Gracias for the welcome, Sue