Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

London to NZ (Hopefully)

London to NZ (Hopefully)

Old Jul 5th 2015, 2:56 pm
Just Joined

Cheryl321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default London to NZ (Hopefully)

Hi, I live in London and desperately want to move to NZ to be with my brother and his family, any advice is greatly appreciated.
Old Jul 5th 2015, 2:59 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London to NZ (Hopefully)

What is your occupation and what are you qualified to do?
Old Jul 5th 2015, 4:00 pm
Just Joined

Cheryl321 is an unknown quantity at this point

My qualifications are
1. Diploma in pre - school practice L3.
2. GCSE Mathematics Grade C
3. GCSE English Grade A
4. Access to Humanities & Social Sciences.

I am currently a senior crèche assistant, I work with children aged 2 5 years. I have six years experience.

My brother & his family have said that they would sponsor me.

Thanks

Cheryl
Old Jul 6th 2015, 10:05 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to BE

unfortunately the sibling route was discontinued in 2012."Adult Child Category closure
On 16 May 2012, the Sibling and Adult Child Category of residence closed. Immigration New Zealand (INZ) no longer receives applications for residence under this category"

it's about what you can provide to the country and how much you can contribute. you would need to check out the Immigration site to see how you could achieve this but from what information you have given I think it would be a long haul to achieve permanent residency. You could come over on a working holiday visa for 23mths and take your chances. But I think you would need to reskill to have the option to apply under skilled category or residency from work
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/

anyway pop on over to the NZ forum and have a chat there http://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/