Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

living in italy

living in italy

Old Aug 30th 2015, 3:45 pm
Just Joined

lizacoops is an unknown quantity at this point
Default living in italy

Hi my name is liza and am currently living in Spain, my husband and myself wish to relocate to Italy, not really sure which areas are the best but need to be by the sea or lakes, anybody out there got any advice as we would need to work, but ideally would love to run campsites as wardens or pick fruit, we just want the simple life to be able to enjoy things but pay the rent, any help is appreciated and also what are houses like to rent
Old Aug 30th 2015, 3:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: living in italy

Hello and welcome to BE.

I suggest you take a look around our Italy forum. I'm sure the people who frequent that forum will try to answer any questions you may have about Italy.

Italy - British Expats

As you are currently in Spain you may also be interested in taking a peek at our Spain forums.

Spain - British Expats

Good luck.
Old Aug 31st 2015, 8:00 am
Just Joined

lizacoops is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: living in italy

Hi thanks for the reply I am looking at the forum as this was my first post just wanted to put out there what I was looking for hopefully I will find the answers