Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

live and work in Canada

live and work in Canada

Old Jun 29th 2015, 9:55 pm
Just Joined

Daniel Sanchez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default live and work in Canada

Good evening, I have been working as a register nurse in england the last three years and now I would like to take the next step in my career going with my family to Canada. I wonder who can help me find the best way to avoid missteps.
Thank you.
Old Jun 30th 2015, 6:27 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: live and work in Canada

Originally Posted by Daniel Sanchez
Good evening, I have been working as a register nurse in england the last three years and now I would like to take the next step in my career going with my family to Canada. I wonder who can help me find the best way to avoid missteps.
Thank you.
Hi, and welcome to BE.

Come and join us in the Canada forums, and you'll find out all the info you need. First step would be to see if you're eligible for a visa, but you'll also need to look in to getting licensed as a nurse to work in Canada.

Getting licensed can take a year or more from what I understand, but if you start a thread in the Canada forums then other nurses will be able to tell you more.

Best of luck.