Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Lakma expat in Australia

Lakma expat in Australia

Old Oct 3rd 2010, 1:29 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lakma expat in Australia

Originally Posted by Lakma
God how dense I've become. I have just realised what the acronym stands for and feel like an idiot. Right then here's my smiley
I assure you there is no need to feel that way. Most of us have been there, done that and got the tee-shirt. I know I have...many times.
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 4:22 am
Just Joined

Lakma is just really niceLakma is just really niceLakma is just really niceLakma is just really niceLakma is just really niceLakma is just really niceLakma is just really niceLakma is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi Lakma,

I see you have found the moving back to the UK forum. There are lots of people like yourself, who are moving back who post in there, so you will be amongst kindred souls. No matter how long someone has been abroad it can still be daunting to return, so the members who use the MBTTUK forum are very supportative of each other and I am sure you will enjoy getting to know them.

Don't hesitate to give one of us a poke if you have any questions and welcome to the site
Thank you. I won't hesitate to give you a poke in the ribs, should I need help, or just because your humour invites it. And I will search through this most appropriate forum.
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 11:55 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lakma
Dread
I assume that you are in England. Did you return there long ago and what part of the country are you living in. Plus, I had a look at the housing for 55s and over, but I want to live in the country and hope to have some money to purchase something small in a village ...............some where in England. Sounds a little mad I know, but what have I got to lose? I have had a very eventful life and don't see that changing in the future. I want access to horse riding as I have done a fair bit of that here in Australia.
Kind Thoughts
Juliette
Hi Juliette

I live in the South of UK for part of the year then spend winters living in Goa so I am usually found lurking on the Goa forum.
I will have a look at your post in the MBTTUK forum and give you further reply there.
By the way, there is nothing mad whatsoever with what you want to do, it all sounds perfectly sane to me - you have a dream so I say go for it.

Dread - x