Reload this Page >

Just moved to Tucson AZ

Just moved to Tucson AZ

Old May 15th 2011, 8:48 am
Just Joined

Jane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just moved to Tucson AZ

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello and welcome aboard. Why don't you join us in the US forums? You'll find all the relevant links in my post #2.
Thanks....I certainly will. Just finding myself around the site at the moment! It's great knowing I'm not alone!!!!!
Jane
Old May 15th 2011, 2:05 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane
Thanks....I certainly will. Just finding myself around the site at the moment! It's great knowing I'm not alone!!!!!
Jane
I think you'll find that no matter what position you find yourself in or what emotions you're going through...someone on here has done that and has got the t-shirt. So no you are not alone and knowing that helps tremendously.
Old May 15th 2011, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

Mum of 3 is just really niceMum of 3 is just really niceMum of 3 is just really niceMum of 3 is just really niceMum of 3 is just really niceMum of 3 is just really niceMum of 3 is just really niceMum of 3 is just really nice

Thank you so much. It was real exciting getting messages this morning. I told my daughter about your 16 year old and she said "horay, I could have a friend when I move"
Jane
Hi Jane,
Where will you be living? Would love to meet up!
Tell your daughter Samuel say's Hi!
Lynne
Old May 15th 2011, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mum of 3
Hi Jane,
Lynne
Fab.....will tell Christie. Perhaps FB would be an easy option for the kids to "get to know each other"!!!! (she's on it all the time....kids don't talk anymore)
Oracle, about 35 miles from Tucson.....I know my round a bit as visited my husband 11 times in the last 18 months!!!!!! and I also have family in Tucson.
Real good to hear from you. Would love to meet up.
J x
Old May 15th 2011, 2:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mum of 3
Hi Jane,
Lynne
Fab.....will tell Christie. Perhaps FB would be an easy option for the kids to "get to know each other"!!!! (she's on it all the time....kids don't talk anymore)
Oracle, about 35 miles from Tucson.....I know my round a bit as visited my husband 11 times in the last 18 months!!!!!! and I also have family in Tucson.
J x
BE also has a Youth Club forum...only for teens.
Old May 15th 2011, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

J x
By the way....I just told her and she says HI to Samuel!

Last edited by Jane; May 15th 2011 at 3:02 pm. Reason: spelling mistake
Old May 15th 2011, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I think you'll find that no matter what position you find yourself in or what emotions you're going through...someone on here has done that and has got the t-shirt. So no you are not alone and knowing that helps tremendously.
Thank you....it does help alot......So glad I found this site x
Old May 16th 2011, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Rose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Mum of 3! I live in Albuquerque so I know the kind of climate you've moved to, even if I haven't been to Tucson itself. I love the Southwest. Getting ready for the summer now