Reload this Page >

Just moved to Dublin, CA USA from the UK

Just moved to Dublin, CA USA from the UK

Old Mar 5th 2015, 10:03 pm
Just Joined

Happenstance Harry is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just moved to Dublin, CA USA from the UK

Hey,

So I thought I'd see what this site is all about and hopefully talk to some friendly people.

I've just moved with my husband to California from the UK (via a few months in Connecticut - the sun was a welcome change!) and would love to know if anyone has done the same and has any tips?

Also if there is anyone from around the Dublin/ Pleasanton area that would know of things to do and see in the area. My work visa will take a while to come through so I'm wanting to make sure I make the most of this time to get familiar with the place and to find things to occupy my time.

It would be nice to meet some fellow Brits too of course,

Angharad
Old Mar 5th 2015, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just moved to Dublin, CA USA from the UK

hi there- im just down the road from you in Livermore!! Welcome to the East Bay! Really nice area - lots of outdoorsy things to do - lots of wineries - hiking etc - shopping - eating out - just depends what you are interested in! The people in the area are friendly and there seems to be a lot of Brits around - hope you settle down ok
Old Mar 5th 2015, 10:15 pm
BE Practitioner (Level 2)

username.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just moved to Dublin, CA USA from the UK

Welcome to the United States