Just joined

Old Jul 11th 2017, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

sumac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just joined

Hi,
I am introducing myself. My name is Sue and my husband and I live in the Dordogne region of France. We have been here for 20 years, and are now ready for a move.
My father was Spanish and about 4 years ago I had the chance to become a Spanish citizen.
Over the last 10 years we have found ourselves spending more and more time in Spain. About 2 years ago we decided to put our house on the market and move to Ayamonte, a place we have fallen in love with.
Property is moving slowly so at the moment we are still here in the Dordogne.
Old Jul 11th 2017, 8:05 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just joined

Hola Sue, welcome to BE Thanks for introducing yourself although you've made me quite envious, two such beautiful places you have and will be living in!

You can talk to people already living in Ayamonte on our Spain forum here Spain - British Expats You'll see on this index page that there's also an extension forum just for Ayamonte.

We ask all new members to please have a read of the site rules when they get a minute, and also to contact a moderator if they have any site related problems. Our lovely mods names are in bold font, lower right hand corner of each index page.

Best of luck with your move, hope to see you around BE land
Old Jul 12th 2017, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

CAH58 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone, just joined yesterday. Spent 15 years living in both NZ and Australia. Loved Australia in particular. Only came home due to family and work reasons, more opportunities here for hubby, plus we are getting old :P and wanted to spend time with our family & friends and retire 'back home' .. I'm told I have a Aussie accent as well by all my friends and family! I find this site a wealth of information for many things. Great work!
Old Jul 12th 2017, 6:30 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, welcome to BE Thanks for introducing yourself.

We've already had a couple of interactions on the forums so I know you're a dab hand at finding your way around, so I can spare you the guided tour As a new member, please have a read of our short and simple site rules when you get a few minutes, and if you run into any site related problems one of our lovely moderators will be able to help you with it. Moderator details are in the lower right hand corner of each forum index page.

My Brit hubby was in Australia for 25 years, I'm an Aussie and am now living with him in the UK on a spouse visa. There's heaps of knowledge and experience of BE so hopefully we'll be able to smooth the way for you. Best of luck!
Old Jul 13th 2017, 7:12 am
Just Joined

CAH58 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Spouse of Scouse. Yes I have been in forums over the years so have the basic idea. Welcome to UK and hope you enjoy life here as I did in Australia. I have reasons to go back to visit as my youngest son is still there and eldest son is in Wellington. Perfect excuse for a holiday