Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

just found this place online

just found this place online

Old Aug 27th 2013, 11:15 pm
Just Joined

gunflash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default just found this place online

I was browsing and found this site as I do have some questions...My name is Nigel Warner (gunflash) as I support Arsenal Football Club...ex linear Accelerator engineer,retired and loving life...from England ,East Grinstead and live in Philadelphia
Old Aug 27th 2013, 11:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: just found this place online

Originally Posted by gunflash
I was browsing and found this site as I do have some questions...My name is Nigel Warner (gunflash) as I support Arsenal Football Club...ex linear Accelerator engineer,retired and loving life...from England ,East Grinstaed and live in Philadelphia
Hi Nigel...welcome to BE.

Do pop over to the US Forums and take a look around. See you there...and once again welcome.
Old Aug 27th 2013, 11:39 pm
Just Joined

gunflash is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the invite.....need some answers on Social security and UK pension and why I am getting less estimated SS from US because I also have UK SS?
Can you steer me to that area that might help in US forum?
Old Aug 27th 2013, 11:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gunflash
Thanks for the invite.....need some answers on Social security and UK pension and why I am getting less estimated SS from US because I also have UK SS?
Can you steer me to that area that might help in US forum?

If you use the search engine you should be able to pull up previous threads...there have been quite a few. Go to Advanced Search and search titles only in the US forums. This is one of the recent threads. If you can't find the info you are looking for you could open a new thread.