Reload this Page >

Just found this forum!!

Just found this forum!!

Old Sep 30th 2011, 7:51 am
Just Joined

Jalonboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just found this forum!!

hi everyone!!
Just found this while searching for info on my house buying process (in Jalon Spain).
Currently live in Switzerland but am in process of buying a villa in Spain for retirement. Couple of legal issues I hope I can get some advice on.
Am British but have lived/worked in Zurich for 14 years. My partner is Swiss and she runs her own business here. Hope to participate learn and contribute if I can. Now where is the thread on Cedula(?)
Old Sep 30th 2011, 8:58 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just found this forum!!

Hi Jalonboy,

Welcome to BE, so glad you have joined our little community.

You can find the Spain forum here, and if you are searching for specific locations you can use the search function here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/search.php?f=75
Old Sep 30th 2011, 9:17 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jalonboy
hi everyone!!
Just found this while searching for info on my house buying process (in Jalon Spain).
Currently live in Switzerland but am in process of buying a villa in Spain for retirement. Couple of legal issues I hope I can get some advice on.
Am British but have lived/worked in Zurich for 14 years. My partner is Swiss and she runs her own business here. Hope to participate learn and contribute if I can. Now where is the thread on Cedula(?)
Grüezi wohl, and welcome to the forum!
Post on the Spain forum and you'll get a lot of response!
Old Sep 30th 2011, 11:23 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jalonboy
hi everyone!!
Hello and welcome to BE.

I see you've already posted in the Spain Forums...therefore I'll give you a few useful links to help you find your feet around the forums.

I recommend that you take a look in the BE Wiki....lots of useful information in there.

If you have problems finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges to guide you. The concierges for the Spain forums is The Oddities.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please shout out if you need further help.
Old Oct 1st 2011, 6:36 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jalonboy

I see you have already been pointed in the right direction for our Spain forum where the good folks who post on there will be able to offer advice and information to assist your move.
That just leaves me to say welcome to BE and good luck with your plans

Dread - x