jack n mel

Old May 3rd 2010, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

jack n mel is just really nicejack n mel is just really nicejack n mel is just really nicejack n mel is just really nicejack n mel is just really nicejack n mel is just really nicejack n mel is just really nicejack n mel is just really nice
Smile jack n mel

hi, we are new to this site,we are in the process of applying to emigrate to Canada.So we are just saying hi, and hope we can get tochat to others in same postion or those living ther.Thanks,Jack,Mel.
Old May 3rd 2010, 5:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: jack n mel

Welcome to BE jack n mel.

We have a large number of expat members who now live in Canada...so I'm sure you'll soon have answers to your many question about moving. What area are you hoping to move to?

If you click on this link it will direct you to our main Canada forum. At the top of the page you will see a list of the Canada forums...the first one being Immigration...please post your immigration questions here. I think the other forums are self explanatory...so why don't you pop over there and join in?

Please shout out if you require any assistance navigating the forums. The moderators for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa...although any mod or admin will be pleased to help you.

Good luck...I hope the immigration process goes smoothly for you.
Old May 3rd 2010, 6:34 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE and good luck
Old May 4th 2010, 12:01 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jack n mel
hi, we are new to this site,we are in the process of applying to emigrate to Canada.So we are just saying hi, and hope we can get tochat to others in same postion or those living ther.Thanks,Jack,Mel.
Hi ya,

Welcome to our little community. I hope that you enjoy your time with us and I'm sure that you will make lots of friends here. Dive right in to the Canada forum, they are a great bunch in there and I'm sure will be able to give you some pointers about moving to Canada. We've got members, like yourself, who are planning the move, and those already in Canada

Enjoy
Old May 4th 2010, 2:40 pm

TheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Jack and Mel

Wish you all the best with your application for Canada. Which part are you hoping to move to? I'm in Alberta and have been here for about 18 months now and love it loads!

Good luck with everything
Old May 5th 2010, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

jack n mel is just really nicejack n mel is just really nicejack n mel is just really nicejack n mel is just really nicejack n mel is just really nicejack n mel is just really nicejack n mel is just really nicejack n mel is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheThornes
Hello Jack and Mel

Wish you all the best with your application for Canada. Which part are you hoping to move to? I'm in Alberta and have been here for about 18 months now and love it loads!

Good luck with everything
hi thanks 4 reply, we are not sure as yet, thinking of calgary or vancouver,im[jack] a plumber and just looking to find best place 4 work,plus we have a 6 year old and looking 4 the best place for her to be safe and happy.We love the outdoors ,and just wanna settle as quick as possible.so any helpful ideas tips etc would be gladly appreciated.
Old May 5th 2010, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Jack and Mel... welcome to BE!

Both provinces have a lot to offer and I'm sure you'll find members here who will provide great information to help you along with your research.

Cheers

Oggy
Old May 6th 2010, 9:04 am
Just Joined

youngfamilyuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jack n mel
Hi Jack n mel, we are also in the same boat as yourselves...so hopefully we can share experiences and information. We are also looking at Alberta are going in August next year.

At this stage I am trying to find out more about the prospects for work and like you weighing up the pro's and cons. With a family, and with a 'satisfactory' life in the UK, I have been warned that emigrating to Canada is too risky. Anyhow, I want to find out more.

So Good luck with everything and hopefully keep in touch.

Andy & Sarah
Old May 6th 2010, 5:02 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by youngfamilyuk
Hi Jack n mel, we are also in the same boat as yourselves...so hopefully we can share experiences and information. We are also looking at Alberta are going in August next year.

At this stage I am trying to find out more about the prospects for work and like you weighing up the pro's and cons. With a family, and with a 'satisfactory' life in the UK, I have been warned that emigrating to Canada is too risky. Anyhow, I want to find out more.

So Good luck with everything and hopefully keep in touch.

Andy & Sarah
hi, Andy & Sarah, thanks 4 getting in touch, are you going out there next year to live or holiday?.what sort of work you looking 4?.what you mean by emigrating to canada too risky?, hope not,lol,keep in touch,Jack & Mel