Its only me

Old Dec 3rd 2009, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

janintheSun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Its only me

A quick hello to all. Have found this excellent site by accident and am hooked.Working out what to do but it takes a lot of time and I should be working!
I'm in the Turks and Caicos Islands, near Bahamas ( but its British).Been here six years. Love the relaxed life style. Was complaining about the heat last night and then I saw some posts about people being cold and miserable so guess I should not complain.
Looking forward to reading more posts from expats in Caribbean.It does not look like there are many of us out here.

Last edited by janintheSun; Dec 3rd 2009 at 9:40 pm. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old Dec 4th 2009, 11:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its only me

Originally Posted by janintheSun
A quick hello to all. Have found this excellent site by accident and am hooked.Working out what to do but it takes a lot of time and I should be working!
I'm in the Turks and Caicos Islands, near Bahamas ( but its British).Been here six years. Love the relaxed life style. Was complaining about the heat last night and then I saw some posts about people being cold and miserable so guess I should not complain.
Looking forward to reading more posts from expats in Caribbean.It does not look like there are many of us out here.
Hi there and welcome to BE.

I see you've already found your way into the Caribbean forum. Just yell out if you require any assistance navigating the other BE forums.
Old Dec 5th 2009, 5:33 am
Banned

janeryfox is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Its only me

Originally Posted by janintheSun
Same here! But every weather seems to have advantages and disadvantages. Well have to deal with it!