Hi everyone

Old Aug 8th 2017, 10:28 am
Just Joined

lizziejbird is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi everyone

I just want to introduce myself. I am seventy-one years young and shortly moving long term to SW Turkey. I have a feeling this site is going to be VERY useful.
Old Aug 8th 2017, 3:26 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone

Good Morning and welcome to BE, Lizzie

We are from the same generation. While I'm in the US, you wish to spend your retirement in Turkey. Well BE has a nice forum for you to address all your questions to and the lovely folks there will do what they can to answer them for you from their experiences. Here's the link for the Turkey forum: Turkey - British Expats

Before posting, it's suggested that you have a read of the site rules which is linked on the beige header above.

Here's to you, Lizzie, and your enjoyment of your new life.
Old Aug 10th 2017, 4:25 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ... I see that you have tacked a "Hi ... I'm new here" on posts from three other newbies rather than starting your own thread and properly introducing yourself.

I am going to ask that those 3 posts be deleted and ask that you start a new thread with some detail about yourself, i.e. where you are currently living and where you are hoping to emigrate or if you have already immigrated then let us know that part.

Thanks for understanding.
Old Aug 10th 2017, 2:48 pm
Banned

simonidt3 is an unknown quantity at this point

any one applying Representative of an Overseas Business visa from inida ?
Old Aug 10th 2017, 3:56 pm
Concierge

Simon this is the Welcome Inn where people introduce themselves. Please have a read of the site rules linked on the beige header above before you post in the appropriate forum which would be the India forum listed under the Far East and Asian sector.