Introduction

Old Jan 27th 2018, 9:22 am
Just Joined

Janahart80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Introduction

Hi All,
Quick hi from me.
Just registired to the site and hoping I can find some advice here.

We are a family of 5 from the UK. I am a qualified accountant and my husband works in the banking sector.
We are at the start of looking into things, not even sure if we would be eligable yet.

I would be interested to know if there are anyone on here that also looked at Australian visas and whether they found either of the 2 application processes for NZ or Aus better.

Looking forward to finding some advice and help on this forum.

Thanks,

Jana
Old Jan 27th 2018, 1:34 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introduction

Good morning, Jana

Welcome to BE. Interested in moving to either New Zealand or Australia. A long way from home but BE has two excellent forums where our members who have emigrated before you will be happy to share their stories and opinions with you. Just remember, however, they are their stories and their opinions and one negative and/or glowing post should not be the deciding factor. Come for a visit and determine for yourself.

Please start with reading our site rules, linked below, and then move on to the New Zealand and Australian forums.

Good luck in your adventures.

Site Rules | British Expatriate Community

New Zealand - British Expats

Australia - British Expats