Introduction

Old Oct 23rd 2009, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

We Shall Be is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Introduction

Hello to you all, i just wanted to introduce myself here. I've been visiting the forum on and off for some time and felt it was time to get my act together and register.

I'm Mike, reside in Long Island New York and Houston and i hope to contribute to the forum as you all do.

I arrived in the US Sept 9th 2001 visiting a friend in NY for 2 days before catching a red eye out of JFK Sept 10th, i arrived into LA the morning of the 11th!

I was here with an entertainment individual as at the time i ran her security. During that 6 week trip i ended up meeting a girl who became my wife in 2004, were still married. From the end of my project in LA - 2004 i was off all over the world working, Colombia, Russia, Iraq, Afghanistan etc, once we were married the visa issue was all sorted.

Last edited by We Shall Be; Oct 23rd 2009 at 2:23 pm.
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 2:12 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introduction

Welcome to BE. It would be helpful if you tell us a little more about yourself and how you came to live in the US. What type of visa did you use to get here and did you come alone or with your family?

We hope that you enjoy your time with us and we look forward to interacting with you.
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 2:16 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy being part of our community. If you have any questions about the site please don't hesitate to ask and we will help you in anyway that we can.

Sue
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 7:31 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE!

Sounds like a lot of fun travels
Old Oct 24th 2009, 1:02 am
Dis-Member

SagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Welcome to BE. It would be helpful if you tell us a little more about yourself and how you came to live in the US. What type of visa did you use to get here and did you come alone or with your family?

We hope that you enjoy your time with us and we look forward to interacting with you.

We Shall See
Old Oct 24th 2009, 1:22 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SagenOnion

We Shall See
Fancy seeing you in here
Old Oct 24th 2009, 1:32 am
Dis-Member

SagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Fancy seeing you in here
I popped in here for a little light reading. I was trying to catch up after being off for 3 weeks but the boredom nearly killed me.

Seems like there are a few deaths that haven't been recorded in the Daily Obit.