Reload this Page >

Introducing myself

Introducing myself

Old Dec 28th 2010, 6:39 pm
Just Joined

Snow-drop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Introducing myself

Dear BE,

I just joined today and have already been in touch with someone in the Como area. But thought I better introduce myself.

My husband and I are moving to Como in February with our 18 month son. I am enjoying the site so far and have found plenty of info- thanks!

Good luck in your new places. I hope our new life works out well too!

Xxx
Old Dec 28th 2010, 6:47 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Introducing myself

Originally Posted by Snow-drop
Dear BE,

I just joined today and have already been in touch with someone in the Como area. But thought I better introduce myself.

My husband and I are moving to Como in February with our 18 month son. I am enjoying the site so far and have found plenty of info- thanks!

Good luck in your new places. I hope our new life works out well too!

Xxx
Welcome to the Forum, See you have already found the Italy Section should you have any Issues give one of the Forum Leaders a shout.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 3:18 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introducing myself

Hi Snow drop

Welcome from me too, and good to see you are already finding your feet on the Italy forum.
All the very best for your new life

Dread - x