Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

To Introduce Myself - Just Moved to Perth

To Introduce Myself - Just Moved to Perth

Old Dec 29th 2010, 7:59 am
Just Joined

Amoeba is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile To Introduce Myself - Just Moved to Perth

Hi, I've just moved to Perth (well back in October), and living SOR working in the rail industry. Looking forward to getting in touch with other ex pats. Have two small beings with me age 10 and 14. We are interested in getting out and about and seeing this new landscape. I'm interested in things handmade, especially textiles and food, and have a blog along these lines. Would love to get in touch with other handmade bloggers, go to craft markets, source interesting materials, learn stuff, get inspired and generally get settled .
Old Dec 29th 2010, 10:52 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To Introduce

Hi there and welcome to B.E.

It's my pleasant duty to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including Australia can be found here.

I see that you have found your way around but any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

Have a look in the meet ups forum if you want to get in touch with a few others: http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95

Alistair.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes; Dec 29th 2010 at 10:54 am.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 2:04 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To Introduce Myself - Just Moved to Perth

Hi Amoeba,

Welcome to BE and Merry Christmas to you
Old Dec 30th 2010, 3:31 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To Introduce Myself - Just Moved to Perth

Hi Amoeba

Welcome to BE and hope you are finding your feet on our Australian forum now, which is a great place to ask any questions and make new friends. I am sure the good folks posting on there will be able to

I see you have youngsters aged 10 and 14, so they may find our Youth Club a good place to make friends with other expat kids . You will find the youth club on the main Forum Index by scrolling past the listed countries.

Good luck in your new home and enjoy your time on here

Dread - x