I'm new here

Old Feb 6th 2017, 4:59 pm
Just Joined

Sharonjoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'm new here

I'm new
Old Feb 6th 2017, 6:41 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm new here

Hi Sharonjoy, welcome to the wonderful world of BE. I hope you find the various forums of interest, there's a wealth of knowledge and information here.

As a new member, could you please have a look at the site rules, and if you run into any problems you can contact one of our lovely moderators - their names are in bold font at the bottom right hand corner of each forum's index page.

Happy reading and hope to see you around the place
Old Feb 7th 2017, 5:35 am
Just Joined

nigelg999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
My name is Nigel, I am English and I am living in Malaysia and just joined British expats
Old Feb 7th 2017, 7:19 am
Just Joined

leastu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I sill have my British passport and my 8 year old daughter has a british passport, my partner is a NZer.
We was looking at going back to the uk a few years ago but all seemed like the toohard basket as my partner had to wait wait 6months untill I could get a job a house and some sort of utiltily bill etc we have been together 21 year and have all the documents to prove it why is it so hard to go back to my home country.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 7:24 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE to the last two posters. Please check out the relevant forums for the countries you are moving to, and particularly the moving back to the UK forum for 'leastu'

Please take a little time to read the site rules to make your stay better, and also, if you have any site problems or other site related problems please do not hesitate to contact a moderator for that forum, details can be found at bottom right of the page.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 8:04 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nigelg999
Hi
My name is Nigel, I am English and I am living in Malaysia and just joined British expats
Originally Posted by leastu
Hi,
I sill have my British passport and my 8 year old daughter has a british passport, my partner is a NZer.
We was looking at going back to the uk a few years ago but all seemed like the toohard basket as my partner had to wait wait 6months untill I could get a job a house and some sort of utiltily bill etc we have been together 21 year and have all the documents to prove it why is it so hard to go back to my home country.
Welcome to BE both of you. Please do start your own threads though, partly because it's not great 'netiquette', but also so that people will be more likely to see your threads and respond.

Old Sep 24th 2017, 2:54 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Welcome to BE both of you. Please do start your own threads though, partly because it's not great 'netiquette', but also so that people will be more likely to see your threads and respond. .....
Well after the roaring success of her first post, I see Sharonjoy has just posted again.

Unfortunately it's also in The Welcome Inn.