I'm new!

Old Nov 4th 2009, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

MAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm new!

Hi all, I'm new on here and was after advice. My husband and I are seriously looking into emigrating, initially concentrating on Canada as my husband works within the Nuclear industry, however at the London Expo we talked about NZ also! Totally confused, haven't been to either countries, (love Oz!) but have heard great things about them both. I would love to get a view from people who have done it, good things and bad. We're meeting a guy (Dennis Brazolot) who was at the Expo regarding immigration details for Canada - has anyone had any dealings with him/his company?

Any help/advice would be really appreciated........

Thank you x
Old Nov 4th 2009, 1:07 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm new!

Hi Maz,

A warm welcome to BE, I hope you enjoy using the site. We've got the best members on the internet (I know I am biased) and you will find lots of helpful info about living and moving aboard. Our members are great at sharing experiences and tips. Check out our New Zealand forum and our Canada forum. We've also got a brilliant Wiki that members have contributed to which contains lots of info on both New Zealand and Canada

Sue
Old Nov 4th 2009, 1:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE Maz, good luck on your journey...wherever that may lead you
Old Nov 4th 2009, 6:00 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE and good luck with it all!
Old Nov 4th 2009, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE from Okotoks, Alberta, Canada!

We did our Canadian immigration application ourselves. Many people do. With the wealth of information on the internet generally and the experience and contributions of so many folk on the Canadian discussion boards (and the WIKI), unless you have particularly challenging circumstances, chances are you could save yourself several thousand pounds -which, believe us, will be very useful for you further down the road!

You can search the forum for information about the company you are dealing with. There are varying views and you would benefit from reviewing some of those comments and from having a good read of the Wiki, before you commit.

Whether it is NZ or Canada that becomes your destination, best of luck with the application. It can be a rollercoaster ride but you're not alone!

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 9:54 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora.

We moved to New Zealand from Dorset five and a half years ago.

Anything you want to ask about New Zealand etc , you'll find us HERE

Happy Posting to BE
Old Nov 4th 2009, 11:21 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the madhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been in Canada 10 years and counting - you'll find lot's of stuff on BE i'm sure you'll find informative.

Last edited by dollface; Nov 5th 2009 at 12:29 am.
Old Nov 5th 2009, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

MAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond reputeMAZ-10 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: I'm new!

Hi All

Thanks so much for your welcomes, I feel like part of a family already! I will definitely check out the site - the forums and the WIKI. Please keep me posted with any other advice.........

Maz