Reload this Page >

If you come to St. Lucia, Caribbean

If you come to St. Lucia, Caribbean

Old Jan 13th 2010, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

RayM. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default If you come to St. Lucia, Caribbean

Hello everybody,

I am hungry for Oxford English because I heard too much of "you does be nice" or "me is late ..."

If you happen to visit the island, or look for jobs or wish to settle down over here, please don't hesitate to drop a line ...
Old Jan 13th 2010, 4:51 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you come to St. Lucia, Caribbean

lol, can't guarantee you'll get great English here, wot, but check out the Caribbean forums and keep your fingers crossed that I get a visit one day!
Welcome!
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121
Old Jan 13th 2010, 5:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RayM.
Hello everybody,

I am hungry for Oxford English because I heard too much of "you does be nice" or "me is late ..."

If you happen to visit the island, or look for jobs or wish to settle down over here, please don't hesitate to drop a line ...
I've just dropped by to welcome you to BE.

I've visited your St Lucia...it's a very beautiful island.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jan 13th 2010 at 5:18 pm.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 7:00 pm
Just Joined

Hi Jersey Girl,

All islands are beautiful, especially those in the sunshine belt, and especially at this time of the year when nordic countries fight the winter cold.

St. Lucia has progressed a lot compared to 18 years ago when I arrived down here.
I see many people leaving UK to settle in Spain for instance, but it's like jumping from the frying pan into the fire.
Islands have more to offer and there are more opportunities, if retirement is not the reason for relocating.

Are you in the Channel Islands? I heard it's very expensive to settle up there.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 7:01 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RayM.
Hi Jersey Girl,

All islands are beautiful, especially those in the sunshine belt, and especially at this time of the year when nordic countries fight the winter cold.

St. Lucia has progressed a lot compared to 18 years ago when I arrived down here.
I see many people leaving UK to settle in Spain for instance, but it's like jumping from the frying pan into the fire.
Islands have more to offer and there are more opportunities, if retirement is not the reason for relocating.

Are you in the Channel Islands? I heard it's very expensive to settle up there.
I live in New Jersey, USA.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

In NJ, USA????

Oooh, no, I am disappointed ...