Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

IELTS result for Academic

IELTS result for Academic

Old Jul 21st 2017, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

PhilippineRN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IELTS result for Academic

Hello. I took the ielts last 08 July and on this day my IELTS came through online. I got 6.5 in speaking, listening and reading and 6.0 in my writing. I am not satisfied with the outcome. Is the Ielts result posted online accurate? Is the result appeared in the website the same with the test report form? Thank you.
Old Jul 21st 2017, 5:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IELTS result for Academic

You can appeal.
Old Jul 21st 2017, 8:55 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IELTS result for Academic

Hello and welcome to BE

You posted a question in the Welcome Inn which is intended for introductions only.

Which country are you interested in immigrating to? With that knowledge I can direct you to the appropriate forum for answers.

Researching your name I see that you have posted the same thing in the Nursing forum and in the European forum. Which ones shall I have deleted on your behalf?

I know it is used in Canada and I see it is also used in New Zealand. Until it is known where to direct you, may I ask that you read the site rules linked on the beige header above.

Look forward to hearing from you.