Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

I Want to emigrate

I Want to emigrate

Old May 25th 2010, 5:56 pm
Just Joined

rob1965 is just really nicerob1965 is just really nicerob1965 is just really nicerob1965 is just really nicerob1965 is just really nicerob1965 is just really nicerob1965 is just really nicerob1965 is just really nice
Default I Want to emigrate

Help i want to Emigrate and have know idea how to go about it
Old May 25th 2010, 6:00 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Want to emigrate

Originally Posted by rob1965
Help i want to Emigrate and have know idea how to go about it
Hi Rob,

Welcome to the site.
What country do you live in now, and what country are you looking to move to?
Old May 25th 2010, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

rob1965 is just really nicerob1965 is just really nicerob1965 is just really nicerob1965 is just really nicerob1965 is just really nicerob1965 is just really nicerob1965 is just really nicerob1965 is just really nice

Hi Sue

I live in UK and was hoping to go to OZ or New Zealand
Old May 25th 2010, 6:26 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sue

I live in UK and was hoping to go to OZ or New Zealand
Oh okay. Well your best bet is to read both the Australia forum, the New Zealand and the wiki. That will give you an idea of what questions to ask others about their migration experiences.

In the meantime if you have any questions about any of the bits and bobs on the site please let me know.

Sue
Old May 25th 2010, 6:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Rob and welcome to BE.

It sounds like you've got a lot of decisions to make. We have many expat members who live in both countries...so I'm sure you'll find plenty of info here that will help you decide.

Click here and it will take you directly to the main page of our Australia forums. At the top of the page you will see 'Immigration Forum' please post all your immigration questions there. The Main Aus Forum is for topics about Australia and The Barbie forum is for general chit chat.

If you click on this link it will take you to the main page of the NZ Forums. Again there is an Immigration Forum, NZ Main Forum and The Sheep Dip.

Why don't you pop over to the Australia and New Zealand forums and take a look around? If you need any assistance please contact a mod or admin...there's usually one of us around 24/7.

Good luck.
Old Oct 4th 2010, 8:19 am
Just Joined

Hi jersey girl sorry not replied been busy working been looking on other webs which you said about also my work takes me out because being a HGV driver now starting farming again which is great also a new baby arrived.Because of the driving talking to customers and farmers they keep mentioning canada which i always wanted to go so i have been looking also going to expo in manchester next week. I had a reply from a trucking company an open invitation for an interview
Old Oct 4th 2010, 11:09 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Hi jersey girl sorry not replied been busy working been looking on other webs which you said about also my work takes me out because being a HGV driver now starting farming again which is great also a new baby arrived.Because of the driving talking to customers and farmers they keep mentioning canada which i always wanted to go so i have been looking also going to expo in manchester next week. I had a reply from a trucking company an open invitation for an interview
Congratulations on the job offer, and your new baby!
Old Oct 4th 2010, 1:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on the birth of your baby.

Good luck with the interview for the job in Canada.
Old Oct 4th 2010, 9:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sue
Congratulations on the job offer, and your new baby!
Thanks sue, yes hopefully something will come of the interview a would like to start afresh also buy my own truck? I also been cleaning out junk from mums place turns out we got some relatives in Elko Nevada it says in a clip of the paper that great great sam furniss would of rivald wild bill hickoc as a gun slinger but he was a farmer
Old Oct 4th 2010, 9:08 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Congratulations on the birth of your baby. http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/Babies/stork2.gif

Good luck with the interview for the job in Canada.
Thanks Jerseygirl just wrote sue an essay you can see it thankyou anyway
Old Oct 5th 2010, 12:23 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rob

Welcometo BE from me too.
Good luck with your interview - looks like Canada may be your destination.

Also congratulations on new baby's arrival to the world. First one ? Boy or girl?

We have a Trucking forum on BE - you can find it on the main forum index, scroll down past the list of country forums until you find a section entitled 'working abroad by profession', look under there and trucking is listed - just double click and you're in. I am sure you will find some fellow roadsters on there to chat with - and if you are going to drive HGVs in Canada, you will need to know where all the best truckers cafes are located !!

All the best

Dread - x
Old Oct 5th 2010, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Hi Rob

Welcometo BE from me too.
Good luck with your interview - looks like Canada may be your destination.

Also congratulations on new baby's arrival to the world. First one ? Boy or girl?

We have a Trucking forum on BE - you can find it on the main forum index, scroll down past the list of country forums until you find a section entitled 'working abroad by profession', look under there and trucking is listed - just double click and you're in. I am sure you will find some fellow roadsters on there to chat with - and if you are going to drive HGVs in Canada, you will need to know where all the best truckers cafes are located !!

All the best

Dread - x
Hi Dread

I have a little girl hopefully home soon, I will look at the forums,
Thanks for that a will need a few stopovers they say it a big place
Old Oct 6th 2010, 6:15 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dread

Hi Rob

A little girl eh? Congratulations. I bet she has you round her little finger already !!
All the best with everything and hope your little princess is home very soon

Dread - x
Old Oct 6th 2010, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

Hi Dreadroc

Thanks for that home soon great Thanks again
Old Oct 6th 2010, 9:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Hi Dread

Little girls are always nice and as Dread said she'll have you wrapped around her little finger.

Please come back and let us know when she is born. BTW a photo of the newborn is a membership requirement.