Howdy y'all!

Old Dec 2nd 2013, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

Liam.McDougall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Howdy y'all!

Just wanted to say to the community as the email suggested I do this!

I've been following and checking the site occasionally but figured it was high time I tried to find some answers and possible tips and helpful advise on visa stuff.

My name is as it says Liam, I've travelled around, got a degree, a fair bit of experience working with children and I enjoy that, my sports, reading and seeing new places! And the occasional charity/ volunteer work.
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 4:39 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Howdy y'all!

Originally Posted by Liam.McDougall
Just wanted to say to the community as the email suggested I do this!

I've been following and checking the site occasionally but figured it was high time I tried to find some answers and possible tips and helpful advise on visa stuff.

My name is as it says Liam, I've travelled around, got a degree, a fair bit of experience working with children and I enjoy that, my sports, reading and seeing new places! And the occasional charity/ volunteer work.
Hi Liam and welcome to BE

Where in the world are you currently and are you headed anywhere new?
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

I'm currently back in England after having worked in Scotland for a little while, but I'm looking to get back to the States but on a more permanent basis.
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 5:57 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Liam.McDougall
I'm currently back in England after having worked in Scotland for a little while, but I'm looking to get back to the States but on a more permanent basis.
There's a lot of helpful members in our US forums that can offer advice - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57

As you are probably aware, the US isn't the easiest to qualify for
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
There's a lot of helpful members in our US forums that can offer advice - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57

As you are probably aware, the US isn't the easiest to qualify for
Ha! Yeah I've been finding this out over the years personally when I fly over and have already posted on the US forum but thank you for advice.

I think I'm gonna check out Canada too!
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 12:23 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Liam and welcome to the forum