Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Howdy Folks!!!

Howdy Folks!!!

Old Oct 12th 2009, 1:58 pm
Just Joined

carlos_fandango is on a distinguished road
Default Howdy Folks!!!

I'm currently in my last year's service in the Army. Finally the 22 year point is on the horizon. The gang and myself are looking to emigrate to Oz, if possible, or anywhere else apart from the Uk if that falls through.
We are just starting the journey so any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
I am a mechanic by trade so hoping to get in on that ticket. Unfortunately I've been fixing tanks for years so not sure as to what to expect at the trade assessment. To be honest i'm finding that daunting in itself!!!
Anyway good people it's an absolute pleasure to meet you all.
Old Oct 12th 2009, 2:09 pm
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Howdy Folks!!!

Hello, get yourself on the 'from under' forum mate. They'll help you out loads.
Old Oct 12th 2009, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

IBsteph has a reputation beyond reputeIBsteph has a reputation beyond reputeIBsteph has a reputation beyond reputeIBsteph has a reputation beyond reputeIBsteph has a reputation beyond reputeIBsteph has a reputation beyond reputeIBsteph has a reputation beyond reputeIBsteph has a reputation beyond reputeIBsteph has a reputation beyond reputeIBsteph has a reputation beyond reputeIBsteph has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to BE!
Old Oct 12th 2009, 8:22 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carlos_fandango
I'm currently in my last year's service in the Army. Finally the 22 year point is on the horizon. The gang and myself are looking to emigrate to Oz, if possible, or anywhere else apart from the Uk if that falls through.
We are just starting the journey so any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
I am a mechanic by trade so hoping to get in on that ticket. Unfortunately I've been fixing tanks for years so not sure as to what to expect at the trade assessment. To be honest i'm finding that daunting in itself!!!
Anyway good people it's an absolute pleasure to meet you all.
Welcome to BE, What regiment you with? Fin tank On
Old Oct 12th 2009, 10:16 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora from an expat now living in New Zealand.
Get thee down to the antipodean part of the globe.
Old Oct 14th 2009, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE from Canada.

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.