Reload this Page >

Hoping to move from India to the UK

Hoping to move from India to the UK

Old Aug 11th 2015, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

pradi is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hoping to move from India to the UK

Hi All,

Can any body help, what is the rule for immigration to UK and how to get job in UK from India?

Can any body suggest good consultancy name?
Old Aug 11th 2015, 5:49 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Intro

Originally Posted by pradi
Hi All,

Can any body help, what is the rule for immigration to UK and how to get job in UK from India?

People on this forum are overwhelmingly British, so have no need for a work visa to work in the UK, so that is not our area of expertise.
Old Aug 11th 2015, 5:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Try posting in our Moving Back to the UK forums...although it is usually very difficult to find a job in a country you are not living in.

Moving back to the UK - British Expats

A little background info would help. Are you or (if you are married) your wife British?
Old Aug 12th 2015, 7:02 am
Just Joined

We both are Indian. We want to immigrate to UK and work over there
Old Aug 12th 2015, 10:32 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

We both are Indian. We want to immigrate to UK and work over there
I have moved your posts into a new thread.

As you are not British I suggest you post in the MBTTUK forum using the link I provided above. Please give as much info as possible...qualifications, job type etc.
Old Aug 12th 2015, 12:10 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Hoping to move from India to the UK

I am not able to see new thread in Moving back to the UK - British Expats. Could you please help me ?
Old Aug 12th 2015, 12:24 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

I am not able to see new thread in Moving back to the UK - British Expats. Could you please help me ?
This is your new thread - you had tagged your question on to the end of of someone else's thread, and JG snipped off your first post and used it to create a new thread here.

JG also recommended that you ask your questions in MBTTUK. <<<snip>>>

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Aug 16th 2015 at 7:35 pm. Reason: Taken to PM
Old Aug 15th 2015, 8:58 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary