Reload this Page >

Hoping to move to Canada

Hoping to move to Canada

Old Jan 15th 2010, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

Lubs64 will become famous soon enough
Default Hoping to move to Canada

Hi all,
Just to introduce myself, friends call me Roonie, I am hoping to move to Calgary, Canada with my family. I’ve been browsing this site for a while and taking in the knowledge. I thought it is about time I became a member. Any tips or advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
Roonie
Old Jan 16th 2010, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hoping to move to Canada

Hi Roonie & to BE! You'll find quite a number of members from Calgary posting in the Canada section of the site that can answer your questions about the city.

All the best in your quest to come to Canada!

Oggy
Old Jan 16th 2010, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

Lubs64 will become famous soon enough

Hi Oggy,
Thanks for the reply. I have applied for a PR Business / Entrepreneur class visa last May and I received my AOR in July. Even though I meet the criteria, I am still nervous about getting the visa.
Regards and thanks again
Old Jan 16th 2010, 9:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lubs64
Hi Oggy,
Thanks for the reply. I have applied for a PR Business / Entrepreneur class visa last May and I received my AOR in July. Even though I meet the criteria, I am still nervous about getting the visa.
Regards and thanks again
Welcome to BE.

Here is the link to BE's Canada forums...any questions you may have regarding a visa post in the Immigration Forum.

Good luck.
Old Jan 20th 2010, 1:31 pm
Still here!

hmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to behold

good luck
Old Jan 25th 2010, 11:55 pm
Just Joined

TorquayGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

When I left the UK, I moved to Calgary at first... loved it and still have friends there..... I had never ever heard of having to plug in ones car during the night during the winter until I moved to Calgary and have never experienced it since... haha... then after 4 years I moved to Vancouver... and loved it there even more.....

Good luck with your move... Calgary is a nice city, sunny all the time and cold in the winter... but if you are wrapped up well with your ears covered, the sun is gorgeous in the winter even when its frr frr frrreeeeeeeeeeezing.