Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

hope to join you all soon?

hope to join you all soon?

Old Feb 14th 2017, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

eddio is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile hope to join you all soon?

Hi all, I am seriously considering Eastern Algarve as my retirement haven.
I've carried out a little research and as many questions as answers have come up, so I hope some of you guys may be willing and able to point me in the right direction?
I have contacted Calico Park , Vila Nova De Cacela via their website and like the look of a number of their vacant properties. Does anyone over there have any personal knowledge of this site, or perhaps know someone who does?
Not sure whether to rent short/long term in the first instance, i have my own property here in the UK and could rent it out whilst I decide whether or not to make the move permanent or enjoy a long sabbatical in the sun?
Just myself and my trusty canine companion will be undertaking this adventure!
Please feel free to proffer any advice as it will be gratefully received.
many thanks.....eddio.
Old Feb 14th 2017, 6:26 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hope to join you all soon?

Hi Eddio and welcome to BE As the Welcome Inn is just for introductions, you'll need to hop over to our Portugal forum and have a chat with the good folk there Portugal - British Expats

Please have a look at the BE site rules when you get a minute, and if you run into any site related problems you can contact one of our friendly moderators. Their names can be found in the bottom right hand corner of each forum index page.

Sounds like you have exciting plans for your retirement, best of luck!