Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hola, in spain for the winter

Hola, in spain for the winter

Old Dec 12th 2010, 7:24 am
Just Joined

Toje is just really niceToje is just really niceToje is just really niceToje is just really niceToje is just really niceToje is just really niceToje is just really niceToje is just really nice
Smile Hola, in spain for the winter

From uk,now retired with my husband and living the dream corny as it sounds.
We have bought a house and this is our 2nd winter out here and we love it how lucky are we to escape that terrible weather.

The natives are friendly and so are the brits we respect there country and trying to learn the lingo !!! not easy for me.

Regards
Toje.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 8:45 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hola, in spain for the winter

Originally Posted by Toje
We have bought a house and this is our 2nd winter out here and we love it how lucky are we to escape that terrible weather.

The natives are friendly and so are the brits we respect there country and trying to learn the lingo !!! not easy for me.

Regards
Toje.
Welcome to the Forum, We have a lively Spanish Section where Mitzyboy and Fred James are the Moderators/Forum Leaders they don't have a Concierge so let me be the First to Welcome you...... Should you have any issues give one of us a shout and we we help, Alternativly you could pop over to the Site Feedback Section and start a thread there. Im not that far from the Costa Blanca myself but in France it's a lovely part of the world.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Dec 12th 2010 at 8:52 am.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 12:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toje

Regards
Toje.
Hi there and welcome to BE.

Here is the link to our Spain Forums...why don't you pop over there, take a look around and join in?

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please shout out if you need any further help.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 3:27 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

H Toje,

Welcome to BE
Old Dec 13th 2010, 3:19 am
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, best wishes and enjoy a long and happy retirement in a nice place!!

Seasons greetings!