Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hola from Spain

Hola from Spain

Old Aug 31st 2011, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

Anyan is a jewel in the roughAnyan is a jewel in the roughAnyan is a jewel in the roughAnyan is a jewel in the rough
Default Hola from Spain

Hi, just a quick hello to introduce myself!
I live inland from Malaga in the Guadalhorce Valley and Im in my 5th year of living in Spain now.. Life is good here and I look forward to finding out more about all of you on the forum!

Old Aug 31st 2011, 2:58 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hola from Spain

Originally Posted by Anyan
I live inland from Malaga in the Guadalhorce Valley and Im in my 5th year of living in Spain now.. Life is good here and I look forward to finding out more about all of you on the forum!

Hola and welcome to BE.

Sounds like you're enjoying yourself living in Spain.

We have a couple of excellent Spain Forums that I'm sure you'll enjoy taking part in. The people who post in the Spain Forums are a friendly bunch of folk...why don't you pop over there, take a look around and join in?

I recommend that you also take a look in the BE Wiki.

If you have problems finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges to guide you. The concierges for the Spain forums is The Oddities.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please shout out if you need further help.
Old Aug 31st 2011, 4:30 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

As Concierges for the Spanish section of BE we would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

We have lived here full time for 5 years too but live in the Valencian Province. Pop into the Spain forum and join in with discussions, ask any questions and of course answer peoples questions too if you are abole to.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Rosemary and Graham
Old Aug 31st 2011, 11:34 pm

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anyan

Hello Anyan,

I see Jerseygirl has you sorted for links and contacts at B.E. And so I'd simply like to say welcome, and I look forward to finding out more about you too. Spain sounds an invitingly warm place after so many years here, in the Great White North, as Canada is sometimes called ... (when people's lips are sufficiently thawed to get the words out. )

Best,
Christian
Old Sep 1st 2011, 6:05 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Anyan and welcome to the mad house That's great that you're enjoying life in Spain.