Hiya

Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

spottyfrog is just really nicespottyfrog is just really nicespottyfrog is just really nicespottyfrog is just really nicespottyfrog is just really nicespottyfrog is just really nicespottyfrog is just really nicespottyfrog is just really nice
Default Hiya

Hi everyone,
My name is Benn Rule. I live in the UK with my wife and three young children.

We really want to emigrate to Australia. I work as a railway signalling tester in the UK and hopefully I can find some answers to my many questions on this forum.

Benn.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hiya

Originally Posted by spottyfrog
Hi everyone,

We really want to emigrate to Australia. I work as a railway signalling tester in the UK and hopefully I can find some answers to my many questions on this forum.

Benn.

Hello spottyfrog and welcome to BE.

I see you've found your way into the Australia Forums and have already started to post. The people who post in that forum will do their best to answer any questions you may have about moving to Australia.

Kelli28 is the concierge for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact Kelli.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the Australia forums are Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alistairboyle.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require help with anything.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 6:37 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

Benn.
Hi & welcome to BE good luck with your plans & happy posting!
Old Mar 17th 2011, 6:50 pm
Just Joined

spottyfrog is just really nicespottyfrog is just really nicespottyfrog is just really nicespottyfrog is just really nicespottyfrog is just really nicespottyfrog is just really nicespottyfrog is just really nicespottyfrog is just really nice

Thankyou for your welcome posts, hopefully someone will be able to answer my questions soon. Im very unsure about what route to take.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 7:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou for your welcome posts, hopefully someone will be able to answer my questions soon. Im very unsure about what route to take.
You've come to the right place but please bear in mind the time difference. The people in Oz are probably getting their beauty sleep right now.
Old Mar 18th 2011, 1:21 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Benn

Just a further welcome from me too.

Hope you find all the info you need and good luck with your plans

Dread - x
Old Mar 18th 2011, 1:44 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi spottyfrog,

I see you are finding your way around ok, but I just wanted to pop by and say hi. I hope you are enjoying being part of BE. Don't forget there are plenty of us around if you get stuck on anything so please don't hesitate to give us a shout
Old Mar 18th 2011, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi spottyfrog,

I see you are finding your way around ok, but I just wanted to pop by and say hi. I hope you are enjoying being part of BE. Don't forget there are plenty of us around if you get stuck on anything so please don't hesitate to give us a shout
Thanks Sue

Benn.