Hiya!

Old Feb 23rd 2011, 6:58 pm
Banned

bigknickersclaire is just really nicebigknickersclaire is just really nicebigknickersclaire is just really nicebigknickersclaire is just really nicebigknickersclaire is just really nicebigknickersclaire is just really nicebigknickersclaire is just really nicebigknickersclaire is just really nice
Default Hiya!

Hiya!

Just thought I would say hiya as am new here!

Hopefully will meet lots of new friends along the way

Claire xxx
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 7:05 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hiya!

Originally Posted by bigknickersclaire
Hiya!

Just thought I would say hiya as am new here!

Hopefully will meet lots of new friends along the way

Claire xxx
Hi Claire...welcome to the site.

If you tell me what country you are interested in moving to I will post a few relevant links to get you started.
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 7:07 pm
Banned

bigknickersclaire is just really nicebigknickersclaire is just really nicebigknickersclaire is just really nicebigknickersclaire is just really nicebigknickersclaire is just really nicebigknickersclaire is just really nicebigknickersclaire is just really nicebigknickersclaire is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hi Claire...welcome to the site.

If you tell me what country you are interested in moving to I will post a few relevant links to get you started.
Cheers jerseygirl! Spain Btw I've added a quote on here but can't see it - any ideas why that might be?!
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 7:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers jerseygirl! Spain Btw I've added a quote on here but can't see it - any ideas why that might be?!
Which forum did you post it in because I can't see it in here? New member's posts containing links are held by our spam filter...that's probably what happened to your post.

Our members who post in Spain Forums are a friendly bunch of folk...so I'm sure you'll get plenty of help and advice from them. Why don't you pop over there, take a look around and join in?

Please take a look in the BE Wiki.

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please shout out if you need any further help.
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 7:18 pm
Banned

Which forum did you post it in because I can't see it in here? New member's posts containing links are held by our spam filter...that's probably what happened to your post.

Our members who post in Spain Forums are a friendly bunch of folk...so I'm sure you'll get plenty of help and advice from them. Why don't you pop over there, take a look around and join in?

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Hiya again,

No sorry - meant I've added a quote to my profile but it isn't coming up at here at all!!

Thanks a lot for the links - will be heading straight over there now!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 7:19 pm
Banned

Hiya again!

No sorry - meant I have added a siggy to my profile (have had a few glasses of red!) but isn't coming up here. Any ideas of what I can do?

Will go to the Spain forums right now though!!

Cheers again!!
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 7:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Do you mean a quote as a signature? Make sure you tick the 'save changes' box.
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 7:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Hiya again!

No sorry - meant I have added a siggy to my profile (have had a few glasses of red!) but isn't coming up here. Any ideas of what I can do?

Will go to the Spain forums right now though!!

Cheers again!!
I don't think you've put it in the right place.

Go to 'My Profile' the tab is located at the top of the page. Down the left hand side go to 'Settings and Options'...then click on 'Edit Signature'. Now you can put in your sig. Make sure you click on the 'Save Signature' box at the bottom of the page.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Feb 23rd 2011 at 7:46 pm.
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 7:41 pm
Banned

As Sally said...make sure you click on the 'Save Changes' box at the bottom of the page.
Yes girls I did! Silly cow I am at times! Cheers again!!
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 7:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Yes girls I did! Silly cow I am at times! Cheers again!!
Hi I just changed my post above (#8)...I think that should solve your problem.
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 7:51 pm
Banned

Hi I just changed my post above (#8)...I think that should solve your problem.
Oooh yes all done now thanks!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 7:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Oooh yes all done now thanks!!!
BTW congratulations on the baby news.
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 8:08 pm
Banned

BTW congratulations on the baby news.
Thanks a lot!!! Am really tearing my hair out as am moving to Spain in two weeks time and all my stuff is in storage
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 8:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks a lot!!! Am really tearing my hair out as am moving to Spain in two weeks time and all my stuff is in storage
I've just noticed you're moving to Ayamonte...this forum may be of interest to you.
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 8:24 pm
Banned

I've just noticed you're moving to Ayamonte...this forum may be of interest to you.
Yes thanks it certainly will be!!! Claire xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.