Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Long Term Rental Tavira area

Long Term Rental Tavira area

Old Feb 23rd 2011, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

newatthis is just really nicenewatthis is just really nicenewatthis is just really nicenewatthis is just really nicenewatthis is just really nicenewatthis is just really nicenewatthis is just really nicenewatthis is just really nice
Default Long Term Rental Tavira area

Hi

While searching for a long term rental in the East Algarve I came upon an old thread that led me to register on this site.

I am looking for a long term rental near Tavira, sensible rent for about two years? i Would like apool. If anyone knows of a property please let me know.

I am already in the area. Thank you all.
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 7:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Long Term Rental Tavira area

Originally Posted by newatthis
Hi

While searching for a long term rental in the East Algarve I came upon an old thread that led me to register on this site.

I am looking for a long term rental near Tavira, sensible rent for about two years? i Would like apool. If anyone knows of a property please let me know.

I am already in the area. Thank you all.
Hi there...welcome to our little cyber community of expats.

Please could you repost your question in the Portugal forum? The people who post in there are a great bunch...you'll get a much better response to your question in that forum. You could also take a look in the Classifieds forum.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums please contact one of our concierge members...they will be pleased to point you in the right direction if need be. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact the forum mod...the mod for Portugal is Miztyboy but if he isn't around any mod or admin will be pleased to help.

Please give me a shout if you there is anything I can help you with. Good luck.
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 8:19 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Long Term Rental Tavira area

Hi newatthis,

Welcome to BE, I hope you are finding your way around the site ok. So happy you have registered and I hope you enjoy being part of our community.